Sunday, December 04, 2005

Outlook Nightmares

Been using Gmail for quite a while now. My hotmail and yahoo accounts I just keep in the background and try to dry out by not using as much as I can. I use Gmail for all my email communication and all my serious needs. I've come to depend on it now totally and got used to its cool way of organizing information (aka: conversations, labels and easy search).

At work now I have to use Outlook to check and send email from my work email account. It is utterly a nightmare! No conversations in Outlook! That's extremely terrible. When using Gmail I can easily follow up on back and forth emails between me and another person. I do this so easily. On Outlook however, I keep digging my way trying to find the scattered emails that went back and forth between me and another person. That's utterly terrible. I really need to have Gmail-style conversations in Outlook so I can find it palpable.

No comments:

Post a Comment