Monday, January 22, 2007

Starting My IT Recruitment Agency: Genie

Since 2001 I have been managing Egypt IT Jobs. Fast forward five and a half years later, I am just about to reach 9000 members subscribing to receive my IT job ads. Over 300 additional new members are subscribing each month. I am now starting my own IT recruitment agency specialized in providing recruitment services for the IT sector in Egypt. I selected Genie to be the name of my IT recruitment agency.

Having worked as HR Manager at the Cairo branch of a Seattle based US software development company has given me a feel of the difficulties software companies are facing in finding and retaining competent software developers and other IT professionals. Now I am happy and excited about launching Genie because it will give me a wide opportunity to assist in pushing the IT industry in Egypt forward by facilitating the search and selection process of software developers in Egypt.

Visit www.genie-jobs.com for more information.

2 comments:

  1. woow congrats on your new Comp.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrts... I really liked your idea, about collecting CVs, and letting companies pay for getting these CVs, so of course candidates are happy coz it’s free, and of course it’s considered really cheap for most of the companies to pay…  Keep going, Good luck, and really wish u best of success… Just a question popped into my mind! Why are you allowing comments here but not on your other Software Development blog? :-) Just out of curiosity! Sorry if it’s not an appropriate question or if it’s not my business, then just delete this comment!  Thx.

    ReplyDelete