Thursday, October 27, 2005

CV Rush

In less than 8 hours of posting my job ad at the Egypt-IT-Jobs Yahoo! group, I've received over 50 CVs. How amazing!

I've noticed however that most CVs are applying for the fist job mentioned in the ad. Perhaps the first job attracts the attention more. Maybe I should be putting the more important jobs at the beginning of the ad. I'm not sure however if the high number of CVs that were sent applying for the fist job in the ad is a result of this or if it's simply due to the availability of more professionals for the first job in the ad. In any case, the job we put at first was indeed the one we wanted to fill most.

I'm glad the results look good. Hope screening and selection goes safely and smoothly till the end. I hope we get the most suitable members to our teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment