Sunday, June 06, 2004

First Day

Doing an exit interview for someone. That's one of the things I do. Conducting a screening test for another, that's something else I do. Making a salary survey, still another thing. Day to day HR activities can some times be interesting. They involve interacting with people. They also involve interacting with computers and paper. This place I'll use to post my daily thoughts about HR activities I'm performing. Also thought on how I imagine how things should be done or my fantasies about doing all things that are HR. It may include far fetched dreams, but there is no harm in stretching one's imagination, as long as such ideas won't be implemented except after trimming and evolving to become more realistic and applicable in the real world. I also hope that this small place be a tiny hub around which HR tidbits are exchanged in the Egyptian HR community.

No comments:

Post a Comment